Request edit access
Student Philanthropy Council Member Application Form
Thanks for your interest in American University's Student Philanthropy Council (SPC)! Please refer to the job description from the Info Sessions for any specifics about the roles and responsibilities of SPC members. If you would like a copy of the job description emailed to you, please reach out to
What is the SPC?
AU's Student Philanthropy Council plays an important role during senior year and serves a variety of purposes. The committee:
• Promotes the importance of philanthropy and active engagement with American University.
• Solicits student gifts to the University as part of the Always an Eagle campaign to enable future Eagles to experience a world-class education.
• Highlights the resources provided to students by the American University alumni network.
• Enhances the student connection to AU as they transition to young alumni status.
• Develops and trains student leaders and prepares them for leadership roles as alumni.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service