First Stage (Best of 1 Single Elimination) Qualifiers (No Loser Bracket): Teams will play against each other till 4 teams are remaining to qualify to battle with the 4 invited teams.
Second Stage (Best of 3) : The top 8 (The 4 qualified + The 4 Invited teams) will play against each other in a league mode. Example:(Team 1 will play against 2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
Winners are chosen according to their points at the end of the League.(Each win = 3 points).
In case of tie between two teams in number of matches won, the team with the highest number of match legs wins.Case 1 Example: Team A & B both have 12 points.Team A has 9 legs won.Team B has 8 legs won.Team A wins.
In case of tie between two teams in number of matches won & number of match legs won, the team with the least number of lost matches wins.Case 2 Example: Team A & B both have 12 points.Team A has 8 legs won.Team B has 8 legs won.Team A has 1 legs lost.Team B has 2 legs lost.Team A wins.
In case of tie between two teams in number of matches won , number of match legs won & number of match legs lost, then the winner between both teams in their League match wins.Case 3 Example: Team A & B both have 12 points.Team A has 8 legs won.Team B has 8 legs won.Team A has 2 legs lost.Team B has 2 legs lost.Team A defeated Team B in their League match.Team A wins.
2. Each team may have 5 players and 1 additional stand-ins.
3. Tournament is restricted to MENA nationality & resident players only.
4. No roster changes can be made after the tournament starts.
5. Both players and Stand-ins may only be members of one team at a time for the duration of the tournament.
6. Players/Stand-ins from knocked-out teams are forbidden to play for other teams.
7. Banned players from Gamers Lounge tournaments are not allowed to register or participate.
11. A Team/Player might be asked to change their name if found inappropriate by tournament admins.
12. Each team has waiting/pause time of (10 minutes in the qualification stage per leg), if a team bypasses the allowed time a decision will be made by the admin regarding the situation.
13. If any team from the top 8 forfeits the League, they will be banned.
14. Teams from the top 8 are asked for a photo ID or Passport for verification.
15. If a team suspects opponent team is breaking the rules, inform the admin immediately and they will take the necessary actions.
16. If a problem occurs during a game & the admin asked the players to continue the game, players should do so accordingly and report the case to the page along with any kind of proof.
17. If any non-MENA nationality players are found to be playing for any team in the tournament, the whole team will be instantly eliminated from the tournament.
18. If any of the banned players are found to be playing for any team in the tournament, the whole team will be instantly eliminated from the tournament.
Banned players list:goo.gl/fho5pM
It is the responsibility of the players to regularly check the rules and schedule for updates or changes.
Players must understand and accept that the rules are in place to ensure fair and competitive game play, and that said rules are subject to the interpretation only of the tournament administrators, based on the spirit of the game.
Confirmed teams will be contacted via Discord, players are responsible to be available before & during match times to be contacted.
1. In order to report a case the needed evidence should be sent to the admin/page.