Request edit access
Great Lakes Network Membership Request Form
Please fill out this form to request membership to the Great Lakes Network. Membership is open to all non-governmental organizations, funders, indigenous groups and individuals who are aligned with the goal and objectives of the network and are sponsored or recommended by a current member. All potential new members will be considered at the next Great Lakes Network meeting (which happen every 2 months). Members have an opportunity to discuss any concerns about a candidate. A final decision about their membership will be determined through group consensus.
Benefits of Membership
The Great Lakes Network is a group of over 60 NGOs from both sides of the border that are interested in advancing policies that protect and restore waters in the Great Lakes basin.
There is no fee to join and there are a number of perks for members such as:
- Access to travel scholarships to attend in-person meetings with Great Lakes Network members to exchange ideas and discuss ways to make the network even better!
- Free access to online collaboration and task management software, where members can share ideas, information and find others to work with you on the specific issues you both care about
- Stay connected on what is happening - our meetings provide quick updates on the major policy activities happening across the basin and provide information for getting more involved
- Learn of opportunities to ensure your voice is heard when important Great Lakes decisions are being made
- Access to other Great Lakes groups that might be interested in supporting actions, petitions or positions your organization is promoting
For more information, please contact any of the existing members or Alicia Smith
or Anastasia Lintner at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Freshwater Future.