Most of the questions focus on acute bee kills caused by high doses of pesticides, including insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. When deciding what constitutes an acute bee kill please consider only events in which your bees were exposed to high levels of pesticides, and died soon thereafter. One question at the end asks about hive dwindling and/or loss over time that might be related to pesticide exposure. You, as a beekeeper, have valuable experience working with your bees that will help provide on-the-ground information to improve pesticide regulation to protect pollinators. We are grateful for your participation in this survey.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Pesticide Research Institute