Request edit access
Archival Resource Keys (ARKs) Expression of Interest (EOI) Form
In 2018 the California Digital Library (CDL) and DuraSpace/LYRASIS announced a collaboration aimed at building an open, international community around Archival Resource Keys (ARKs) and their use as persistent identifiers in the open scholarly ecosystem.
Since 2001, CDL has served as the incubator for ARK infrastructure, consisting primarily of the specification, a registry of organizations using ARKs, and a global resolver service. Now, to achieve long-term sustainability, the ARK infrastructure must emerge from CDL and mature in partnership with multiple organizations and community participants to guide its future. ARK outreach efforts have included:
- Assembling and consulting with an ARK advisory group,
- Launching three working groups: Outreach, Sustainability, and Technical,
- Developing procedures for shared maintenance of the organizational registry,
- Consulting with the wider ARK community on requirements, priorities and models for shared community and infrastructure management,
- Guiding the ARK specification through the IETF Informational RFC process, as well as,
- Participating in an initiative to gauge the scope of ARK usage world-wide.
If you would like to participate in these initiatives, please fill out the form below.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Tell us why you're interested in getting involved
How would you like to get involved?
I want to be consulted on requirements, priorities and models for shared community and infrastructure management, etc.
I want to endorse this initiative.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service