Request edit access
Fall 2018 Makerspace Internship Interest Form
Please take a few minutes to complete this form and submit should you be interested in Internship opportunities. Once submitted, staff from Cabrillo Maker Space will contact you via email regarding qualifications and the steps going forward. Students applying for internships should have a well-prepared resume and be prepared to attend professional meetings and interviews.
We are seeking students with interests and skills in any or all of the following:
- Traditional making skills, including woodworking, printmaking, jewelry making, metalwelding, etc.
- Rapid prototyping and iterative product design and fabrication using CNC machines, 3D scanners and printers, laser cutters, and vinyl cutters
- Digital/contemporary manufacturing techniques.
- Other emerging technologies and processes requiring a combination of artistic/creative design and making skills, coupled with technical/engineering skills.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design/Manufacturing) software and hardware
- Skill/interest in training others in the areas listed above.
About a Makerspace Internship
As part of Cabrillo College's Makerspace Grant, we are working on placing 30 paid Cabrillo College student interns in maker-related skills positions at local companies and non-profits over the course of the Spring 2018 semester, and in 2018/2019. These internships will pay $12/hour and be up to 60 hours in length.
What is your phone number?
Are you a Cabrillo College student?
Provide a short description of your skills and interest in design and production
Which courses have you completed successfully? Check all that apply
Do you have a current resume?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service