2) Tuesday 7:00-9:00Hey girlies!! I’m so excited for the commitment you made to ASC tonight! I was sitting in your same seat 2 and 1/2 years ago and I have made so many great friends and memories since that night. I truly believe you’ll be able to say the same thing for yourself if you are willing to get out of your comfort zone & just say yes to anything the Lord has to offer you throughout this experience. With that being said, a little about me... I’m a Junior Nursing major from Mesquite, TX (just outside of Dallas). My hope is to be a Labor & Delivery or NICU nurse when I graduate. Also, I have a 7-month old puppy named Lilly who will shower you with kisses when you come to our house for WiL group!!! So if you’re up for some funny stories about my patients, lots of puppy kisses, and a real good Bible study, then you should join me at my house on Tuesday nights from 7-9 for WiL group! I can’t wait to meet y’all and become friends as we spend our Tuesday nights together
3) Wednesday 5:30-7:30Howdy! I am a freshman biomedical science major and I plan on getting my doctorates in optometry. I am from New Braunfels, Texas and am fascinated by elephants. I love the outdoors and making friends! I have three older brothers and some cows. Dance parties, sing-along songs and chocolate are some of my favorite things! I am super excited to be a WiL group leader this semester on Wednesdays from 5:30-7:30. I can’t wait to grow closer to Jesus with y’all!
4) Wednesday 7:00-9:00Hey y'all! I'm a senior Visualization major, aka an animation & graphic design student, from Corpus Christi, Texas. I love painting, beach sunrises, bouldering (ya know rock climbing but for those of us that are scared of heights), and chick-fil-a sauce. If you want to hang out & learn more about Jesus at 7-9 pm on Wednesday nights join my WiL group, I would be so excited to get to grow closer to the Lord with you!
5) Wednesday 8:00-10:00Hey girlies!! I am a communication major from McKinney, Texas. I'm an Aggie born and raised and am sooo blessed to have found this community in ASC here. I have a big heart for our philanthropy with Hope Pregnancy because I want to work with crisis pregnancy centers like it one day, so if you join my WiL group on Wednesday from 8:00-10:00, you can expect a lot of WiL group service project opportunities hehe;) Lately, God has been wrecking my world and showing me just how big and wide and astounding His love is for me and how to rest in a relationship with Him. My whole heart behind leading this WiL group is so I can help extend this love I've found to you girls and to help y'all grow in your relationships with Him!! I think it's so incredibly important to walk in like-minded community especially at this point in our lives, and I just want to do life with y'all!! I have a few ideas of what I want to study but that information is coming soon haha. I love you girls already and would love to be given the opportunity to be your friend :)
6) Thursday 6:30-8:30HellOOOO new girls!! I am so excited to meet y’all! a smidge of fun facts: I am obsessed with coffee, but like the actual quality coffee. so I will be having coffee most likely almost every WiL group along with other sweet and salty snacks here and there:-)) I also love the shows the office, new girl (and new girls lol), this is us, and movie watching in general. I have two doggos (back in dallas though) who are adorable and a fish here (super interesting, I know). & most importantly, I am in love with Jesus!! He has created us all beautifully and uniquely and what He did for us on the cross blows my mind! this semester, we’ll be going over the book of Colossians on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30. That book has taught me so much recently and has so much direct truth in it! I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do in our lives this semester and I’m so looking forward to growing with y’all in community!
7) Thursday 7:00-9:00Hey girlies!!! I am so excited to be a wil group leader this semester and so excited that you’ve decided to join this org! So many people have been praying for y’all and I can’t wait for y’all to start this next step in your journey with the Lord. My wil group will be at Thursday night from 7-9. Now for a little bit about me. I am a sophomore communication major from Huntsville, Texas. I am from a great family with tons of cousins and little kids. I love dogs, but don’t currently have one, however I wanna hear all about yours. I love Asian food, but most importantly sushi and pad Thai. Pei wei is my jam. Lastly, for our weekly meetings I’m going to let you guys vote between two topics for our discussion. We will either be doing a study in Romans or on some women of the Bible. Either way, we are going to have an amazing semester and I can’t wait to meet all of you!