This is my official master ARC sign up list. That way, I have a way to reach reviewers who are interested in reviewing ARCs when I have them available, or needing reviews at any certain time. Your information will not be shared, this is just for me.
You sign up on this list ONE time, and when I have an ARC ready, I email all the names on this list to see if you are available and interested in reading and reviewing an early copy of the book. There are some rules, however, and I will post them.
1. You don't have to accept every book to read and review if your name is in this ARC database. When I contact you, if you're busy, or the book doesn't appeal to you, just say no. You don't have to read and review everything. This list is just going to be easier so that (Hopefully) no one misses a sign up opportunity.
2. If you fail to post three reviews after accepting those ARCs, I'll have to remove you from the list. Please only accept books if you can review them.
3. When the book releases, reviews should be posted within 15 days of the release date. If something comes up that you won't be able to post within that time frame, just let me know. I would like it if you could post your review on release day, but I understand sometimes you can't but if you could try that would be great. I would like for you to post your reviews on Amazon and if you can on Goodreads. It is free to sign up if you have not done so and it is an amazing place to connect with other authors and fellow readers.
4. You do NOT have to have a blog to review for me. I do look for blogger quotes to go in the books and for a cover quote, but a blog is not a requirement.
5. If you accept an ARC, DO NOT SHARE it with ANYONE!
6. Please keep in mind with ARCs that there might errors. If you happened to find any please let me know also, PLEASE keep that in mind when reviewing.
7. More often than not, early copies will be PDF. But I can send direct to Kindle and convert, and they'll usually come out fine. I will learn how to convert it to a MOBI file for those who give me their kindle address and select MOBI.
If you would like to join my Chatter Box, which is a group on Facebook for us to get together and talk about my books and just reading stuff in general. Just click on the link below. This is optional you do not have to join to get an ARC.