AUGUSTA COMMON800 Block of Broad Street Augusta GA 30901
OPERATING HOURS:1:00 pm – 7:00pm
SETUP HOURS:Saturday, May 31 20148:00am – 12:00 pm
BOOTH SIZE & RENTAL FEE?Creative Innovation Space - FREETechnology Innovation Space - FREEFood/Beverage - $100.00 or FREE with Sponsorship
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday – May 18th, 2014 – 5:00 P.M.
• INNOVATION SPACES ARE ASSIGNED BY SUPER HAPPY COMMITTEE. FILLING OUT THIS FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A SPACE AT SUPER HAPPY AUGUSTA. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITH CONFIRMATION INFORMATION 3 - 5 DAYS AFTER YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
• FIRST – COME – FIRST – SERVE BASIS. LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE.
AUGUSTA COMMON: 110 amp power boxes will be provided.
1. Exhibitor must provide his/her own setup and equipment.
2. Booth will be forfeited if exhibitor does not set up on time.
3. Booth will be assigned prior to the event and you will be sent your booth assignment number and map before the event.
4. No pets are allowed in booth spaces.
5. FOOD BOOTH FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Checks should be made payable to HACK Augusta.
6. The exhibition of all materials shall be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the State of Georgia and Augusta, Georgia. Georgia Sales Tax must be charged on all sales. If you have a Georgia Tax Number, this must be included on the application. Exhibitor is responsible for collecting and turning in all applicable taxes.
7. HACK Augusta cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
8. Booths must be staffed and “open for business” at all times during operation hours. No exhibitor will be allowed to leave a venue prior to the close of the event.
9. NO Vehicles will be allowed in the exhibiting area (parked or in motion) during operating hours. You are encouraged to bring along push carts/wagons for transporting merchandise to your assigned area.
10. Booth spaces cannot be sublet to another exhibitor without prior approval by HACK Augusta office.
11. Exhibitor is REQUIRED to provide demonstrations and interactive educational experiences and encouraged to provide flyers, samples, business cards, or take home kits for sale for visitors.
12. Interactive exhibit cannot block aisles or be set up in public walking areas; this includes the access lane of the Augusta Common, or the walking space along the 800 block of Broad Street. All supplies must be contained within your assigned space.
13. All tents must be free standing. Do not anchor tents by drilling through the bricks, asphalt or cement.
14. All power boxes will be collected exactly one hour after the close of the event. The bollards at the end of the access lanes of the Augusta Common will be put back in place exactly one hour and thirty minutes after the close of the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
15. The on-duty Richmond County Sheriff’s Department Deputies have the authority to uphold all rules and regulations.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact:
Grace Belangia706-877-8707 or firstname.lastname@example.org