Request edit access
1st Grade Assessment - JES
Click on the best answer for each question. Follow along as the teacher reads the questions.
Type your first name below.
What class are you in?
1. What can you use to point and select things on a computer screen?
A CD drive
2. How are a mouse, keyboard, and a printer alike?
They are all types of computer hardware.
They are all types of input devices.
They help you watch videos on a computer.
They connect you to many other computers.
3. What is this part of the computer called?
4. Which hardware OUTPUTS information from the computer?
5. What two keys on your keyboard do your pointer fingers go on when practicing home row?
6. What key do you hold down to make an uppercase letter?
7. What is a difference between a desktop computer and a laptop?
A desktop computer does not have software.
A desktop computer is smaller than a laptop.
A laptop is small enough to be carried easily.
A laptop does not have a screen or a keyboard.
8. Mia is in the Lab and she wants to listen to the president’s speech on the computer. What should she do?
Use the headphones to listen to the speech.
Take the desktop computer to a quiet corner.
Turn off the speakers so everyone can hear.
Try to watch the speech without any sound
9. What key is pressed to move the cursor to the next line when typing?
10. What key is pressed to move the cursor back and erase characters one space at a time?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Minooka 201.
Terms of Service