Request edit access
NZRE Province Registration
This form allows you to register a new province in the Republic of NZRE.
The following criteria must be met for a province to be established:
- A simple majority of citizens moving into the proposed province must agree
- A simple majority of parliament must agree to the creation of the province
- A simple majority of parliament must approve the proposed boundaries
- There must be an acceptable physical land claim for the proposed province
- The proposed province must not claim land in any current provinces
What is the name of the proposed province?
List of citizens for the proposed province (names or NINs)
All citizens must be accounted for and listed here. A majority of the citizens that will be a part of the proposed province must vote YES for the province to be created. A majority of parliament must also agree.
Who is the governor of the proposed province?
Terms of Province Establishment
Do you understand the following:
- The proposed province is subject to federal authority
- All citizens of the province are still required to obey NZRE laws
- The proposed province will remain a part of the Republic of NZRE as well as all of its citizens
- Should it be established, the province has a right to guidance from federal personnel to facilitate a smooth addition to the nation
Do you agree to and pledge to follow the Terms of Province Establishment and understand that violating them is unlawful?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service