Post Growth Entrepreneurship (PGE) reframes business as a form of activism, art, spirituality, and creative expression. This business model embraces flat growth curves and rejects the need for investors, scaling, and exits. PGE questions entrepreneurial "common wisdom" and re-envisions business as a vehicle for pure positive impact.
Join this bootcamp to actively apply Post-Growth Entrepreneurship to your own business endeavours.
TEDx video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW8umQWXFIM
More info: https://www.postgrowthentrepreneurship.com
Who are you?
Folks with business ideas who don't entirely fit into the "Silicon Valley"-style startup incubation programs. You want to optimize for positive impact, and are looking for like-minded peers and mentors to walk this path with you.
Who are we?
Nonprofit Ventures is dedicated to supporting the Post-Growth Entrepreneurial community. We do so by:
1. Supplying academic materials to universities and business schools
2. Organising events, community, and mentoring for (aspiring) post-growth entrepreneurs
3. Training existing businesses and charities to co-create the PGE ecosystem
Details of the bootcamp -
Dates : 9th - 13th March, 2020
Venue : folkshegeskoalle.nl
Folkshegeskoalle Schylgeralân, Badweg Hoorn 11, 8896 KC Hoorn Terschelling, The Netherlands
- Participants are expected to organize (and pay for) their own transport to get to the venue. We are currently considering a shared transport solution from within The Netherlands.
- Participants are expected to stay the entire week.
- NPV will provide accommodation and all main meals free-of-charge. Snacks can be purchased.
- This event will be photographed and filmed. Please let us know if this is a problem.
- We aim to respond quickly to your application, but we will make our acceptance decisions in batches. In case of a large number of responses, we might create a waiting list for future bootcamps.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org