Cabool Schools Schoolwide Needs Assessment Survey (Elementary and Middle School)
Please complete this survey by May 4, 2020. Your input is important to help with making plans for the new school year.
1. Please read the list of ideas below and check all those that you consider important.
Reduced Class Size
Small Group Instruction
After School Programs
Reading Incentive Program
Math Incentive Program
Mobile Laptop Carts
Use of Hands-on Materials & Objects
2. Please identify the THREE areas of instruction you think should be top priorities in your school.
3. Parents want to be involved in their child's education. The best ways to involve parents are: (Please choose those which work best for you).
Parent workshops held in the evening
Parent workshops held during the day
Parent-Teacher Conference days
Open House (held before the school year starts)
Family Fun Nights
Computer programs that can be accessed at home for extra practice
4. Are you familiar with the discipline procedures in your child's classroom?
5. Do you feel like there are plenty of after school opportunities offered for your child to receive extra help with academics?
6. Does your household have internet access to access any online programs that might help your child excel while at home?
7. Which is your preferred method of communication for the school to present information to you?
District Facebook Page
8. Do you have suggestions for other programs that you would like to see implemented at Cabool Schools?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cabool R-IV School District.