1) A woman who has contributed to the promotion of physical activity, sport or recreation for girls and women in British Columbia.2) A woman who has attained a high level of excellence and brought recognition and honour to physical activity, sport or recreation in BC.3) A woman who resides in British Columbia and who has made the majority of her physical activity, sport or recreation contribution for British Columbians.
• Any individual or organization may submit a nomination package with the exception of current members of the In Her Footsteps Selection Committee.
• Only online nominations will be accepted. ProMOTION Plus will not accept emailed or mailed nomination packages.
• Each nomination is valid for three years. If a nominee who is not honoured in a particular year, her nomination will automatically be considered as a nominee in the subsequent two years. Additional materials will be accepted each year to update the application. Nominators are encouraged to update and refresh the application in each subsequent year.
• Nominators are responsible for submitting material to the Selection Committee to support their nomination (details below).
• All nominations will be considered at the Selection Committee meeting in January 2019.
• Fully completed nomination packages must be received by ProMOTION Plus by December 16, 2018.
1) One-page cover letter from the nominator 2) Resume and/or chronological list of accomplishments 3) Two letters of endorsement4) One additional supporting document such as newspaper clippings, tournament results, etc.