Request edit access
THURSDAYS@THRASHER VENDOR APPLICATION
• Booth Fee is $25 (+ $10 if electrical outlet is required) due upon acceptance. due no later than 7 days prior to
event, payable to Saint John’s River State College by cash, check or credit card. NO REFUNDS.
• Each booth includes a 6ft table and 2 chairs. Vendor space includes table, chairs no more than 3 ft in front of table.
• Vendors must provide all other equipment
• Vendors may check in and begin set-up at 4pm
• All booths must be in place and ready to open by 5:15 – Breakdown may begin at 8pm
• Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it.
• All vendors are responsible for liability and compliance with any and all requirements of the state of Florida.
ACCEPTED ITEMS FOR SALE INCLUDE — BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Original artwork (prints are acceptable if original works were created by the artist).
• Photographs (prints are acceptable if original works were created by artist).
• Pottery, ceramics, original glass work, jewelry.
• Books, CD’s, DVD’s originally written, performed, filmed and represented by the artist.
• Clothing such as T-shirts, hats or caps, scarves when original design is by artist.
• Sculpture, drawings, paper art including handmade cards, crafted items.
• Homemade crafts
• Musical performance
• Non-profit businesses, limit two per event
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS SOLD COMMERCIALLY & NOT REPRESENTED BY THE ORIGINAL ARTIST INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Food of any kind including samples, beverages, canned preserves, vegetables or fruit.
• Clothing that is not originally made and represented by the artist.
• Magazines, books, CD’s, DVD’s that are not originally made and represented by the artist.
• Balloons, cosmetics (excluding handmade bath and body products), pain remedies.
• Any licensed products who hire consultants to sell their products.
• Any commercial business selling or promoting non-art related items, memberships, services, or event tickets.
• Any items which depict nudity, profanity, the use or promotion of illegal or illicit drugs or otherwise questionable items that could possibly violate the family-friendly environment as determined by the Thrasher-Horne Center and St. Johns River State College.
This application does not guarantee acceptance to Thursdays @ Thrasher. All accepted applicants will be notified via email by email. Payment is due no later than seven days prior to the event and can be made by cash, check or credit card. Thrasher-Horne Galleries reserves the right to refuse admittance to any vendor they deem inappropriate or ill-suited to the event.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service