For additional information go to: http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeadult/MakingTheShifts.htm
Training Details for Mountain AEFLA programs:
Date: Friday, September 27th, 2013
Location: Colorado Mountain College, Edwards Campus
150 Miller Ranch Road, Edwards, CO 81632
Time: 9:00am to 4:30pm Lunch will be provided
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 13th
Questions about the initiative: Jane Miller, email@example.com 303-866-6611
Questions about registration: Chelsea Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING:
• Participants should be teaching learners at any of these levels: ABE Intermediate Low (GL 4-5.9), ABE Intermediate High (GL 6.0 – 8.9), ASE Low (GL 9.0 – 10.9) or ASE High (GL 11.0 – 12.9)
• To register multiple participants: Register the first participant, click on SUBMIT, click on the GO BACK TO THE FORM link and enter the next participant. Continue until all participants have been registered.
• Future hires: Program directors may reserve slots for future teachers by registering the name “To be hired” and entering the program director’s email address.
• Training cancellations: There are maximum and minimum attendee limits. Participants will be notified if a training is cancelled because the minimum has not been reached.
• Individuals with disabilities: Individuals with disabilities should contact Chelsea Stewart, email@example.com to request accommodations at least two weeks prior to the training date. Requests for training materials in alternative formats must be made prior to the training.