It must be emphasized that this is a competitive scholarship process, and not all applicants are guaranteed a scholarship. It is also important to note that conference presentation proposals will be considered and accepted in a process independent of this scholarship. TFLA welcomes multiple presenters in a session or workshop. If the presentation is accepted, registration fees will be waived for a maximum of ONE (1) presenter per session or workshop which in this case will be the recipient of this scholarship. In the event that the session or workshop proposal is NOT accepted, this scholarship will not be awarded to the applicant.
To be eligible to receive this scholarship, a member must submit this form with the requested application packet documents, submit a proposal (to present a session or workshop) via the TFLA website, and the proposal must be accepted for the upcoming conference. The scholarship will be awarded to a maximum of 10 members per year. If you wish to be considered for the scholarship, please complete this form.
Each applicant must submit the following information digitally according to the specifications below:
1) Submission of this digital form including the one-page (500 word maximum) essay required at the end of the form
2) A recent high-resolution digital photo (head shot).
3) A PDF copy of your session or workshop proposal
4) A one-page letter of recommendation from a colleague in PDF format
5) A one-page letter of recommendation from a coordinator, or school administrator in PDF format
All digital files (photo, proposal, letters of recommendations) should be sent IN THE FORM OF A SINGLE PDF FILE via email to email@example.com
Thank you for applying!