Request edit access
Share your Mental Health Journey!
Sometimes all you need is a story! There are millions of people out there who might just need a brim of hope to cross over. Are you someone who has lived with a mental health condition and/or are currently on your recovery journey? We would love to hear from you. At Speaking Grey, we have built a community of mental health warriors and their stories have been a great source of inspiration to all of us. Please check out our Blog for stories of Mental Health Warriors. (Link:
1) Please feel free to share what you're comfortable with
2) Please refrain from describing any self harm methods - the purpose of the stories is to empower others and to give hope and inspiration to those in need.
3) Do share your coping skills, helpful resources, etc which others can benefit from.
We appreciate your support so much. We are proud of you and your journey! <3
Aditi & Team Speaking Grey
1. Name (Please add "anonymous" if you don't wish to share your name while sharing the story)
3. Preferred Pronoun
4. City, Country
5. Social Media Handles (Please share any/all social media handle if you would want us to tag you while sharing your story eg: Insta: @abc, Twitter: @xyz, etc. Put "NA" otherwise)
6. A little bit about you (Whatever you would like to highlight & share)
7. Your journey with Mental Health (Shedding light on any mental health condition you had or currently live with)
8. Effective Coping Techniques - Things that helped you to cope with your condition and helped you in your recovery journey
9. A message to others (What would you like to tell those who maybe struggling with their mental health right now or those who live with a mental health condition?)
10. Your Picture which can be added along with your story (Please upload your picture on google drive and share the link below. Please check the view settings before sharing. If you don't wish to share the picture - simply put "NA")
11. Do you have any message for us? We love hearing from our community!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service