2. A full credit course costs $350.00 and a half credit course costs $175.00.
3. The summer term will begin on May 30th and will end on July 20th.
4. Students taking a course with an EOC Test exam must complete the exam prior to the award of credit. * The state mandated EOC mid-month exam will be given at the student's home school during the 2017-2018 school year.
5. Students must complete the mid-term and final exam at the COA Lab. The COA Lab will be open Wednesday from 9 A.M. to 11 A.M. and by appointment.
6. For additional questions please contact Dr. Kyra Rhyne at 706-965-2297 (ext. 0675) or Becky Gaston at 423-322-9971.
7. Middle school students taking a high school class for credit will receive credit for the course upon completion which will count toward graduation requirements. The course will not count toward HOPE calculations.
An orientation for summer school classes will take place at the CCPS Online Lab (the board of education building "C") on Tuesday, May 30st. There will be two sessions: Session One from 9:00 A.M.-10:00 A.M. and Session Two from 4:30 P.M.-5:30 P.M.. Students will be contacted if there are enough participants within the subject area to offer the course. Course payment will be due at either orientation session.