Please feel free to email a video, pictures or audio recording of your activity to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information about The Izzy Foundation please visit our website at www.theizzyfoundation.org
Planning your visit:
• All special visits must be screened and approved in advance through The Izzy Foundation and visitors must be 18 years or older to participate in a program in the Izzy Family Room.
• Any visitor having recent contact or exposure to a communicable disease, or having recent contact with an ill person, must receive approval from infection control. Any visitor who is currently ill is not permitted to visit.
• We usually only approve a max of six volunteers per visit. Due to space limitations, and the health and safety of patients, the number of participants may be limited to only those deemed necessary .
• The Izzy Foundation will provide the guest with orientation to appropriate patients safety and infection control guidelines for the visit or event.
• We cannot guarantee the size of an audience due to a patient’s condition and availability.
• Since children often have short attention spans, events should be interactive and no more than 30 minutes.
• Attire must be appropriate for all ages to reflect The Izzy Foundation and Hasbro Children’s Hospital. The following dress code is required: no open toes shoes, logo T-shirts with inappropriate slogans, short skirts, tank tops, and/or low cut tops. All tattoos must be covered with clothing.
• No religious or political implications are permitted in special programs.
• No food or donation is to be distributed to patients without prior approval.
• Please note that visiting groups are required to bring all the supplies necessary for the activity they will facilitate.
• Guest are responsible for paying for their own parking.
• Performances may not include any potentially harmful materials, including: latex balloons or other latex items, fire, candles, knives or weapons. No plants or animals are permitted in the hospital.
• No music/lyrics that contain references to one or more of the following will be allowed to be played or performed: violence of any kind; alcohol; drugs; sex; criminal behavior; profane, discriminatory or abusive language.
• No photographs/video may be taken without prior approval from The Izzy Foundation and Hasbro Children's Hospital. Any request to invite media must be approved 2 weeks in advance. Please note that media presence may interfere with a patient's experience and is therefore not encouraged.
• The Izzy Foundation may not be responsible for any injury, loss of personal belongings or equipment while you visit.
• The Izzy Foundation reserves the right to cancel or discontinue special programs/events at any time including if they are thought to be inappropriate or unsafe for patients.
Have fun and enjoy yourself!