Request edit access
Title I Parent Survey-Pine Grove Elementary School
Thank you for taking time to complete the 2017-2018 Title I Family & Community Engagement Survey. Please complete one survey for each Title I School your child attends by February 16, 2018.
1. In what grade is your child(ren)?
2. Do you feel welcome at your child's school?
3. Does your school encourage you to be involved in your child's education?
4. Have you been given opportunities to provide input in the decision making process regarding the District School Family & Community Engagement Policies, Compact, School Improvement Plan, CLIP, and family and community engagement budget at your child's school and district?
5. Did you participate in any of the following activities offered at your school? Select all that apply.
Annual Title I Meeting
Revision of School Family & Community Engagement Policy
Revision of District Family & Community Engagement Policy
Revision of the School-Parent Compact
Engagement Team Meetings
Parent Events or Family Night Events
School Council Meetings
6. Do you know how you can become involved in school planning/review committees?
7. Did you receive information regarding your rights and what it means to be Title I?
8. Did you receive any information about the Georgia Milestones Assessment?
9. Do you understand your child's report card and test scores?
10. Please check below the types of workshop(s) you would like to see offered:
Improving Reading Skills
Study Time & Homework tips
Understanding Test Scores
Georgia Milestones Workshop
Other types of academic workshops
I would not attend any of these workshops
11. What day is best for you to attend Title I School workshops/events:
12. Which meeting time is more convenient for you?
13. Check any of the following items that would help you attend Title I meetings/events
Child Care Provided
Calendar of Events Sent Home Regularly
Reminders Sent Home 1 Week Before Event
Different Location than your child's School
14. The following documents were sent home this school year, check if you received a copy:
District Family & Community Engagement Policy
School Family & Community Engagement Policy
15. Do you find the monthly newsletter that is posted on your school's website and sent home beneficial(Home & School Connection or Middle Years monthly)?
16. Can you reach your child's classroom teacher(s) to discuss your child's academic progress/other concerns?
17. Does the school communicate frequently and effectively with parents?
18. Do you believe Family & Community Engagement increases student achievement?
19. What is the best way for the school to share information about your child and school activities?
Flyer/Information sent home with my child
School All Call
20. Do you have internet access?
21. Parents have the right to give input on how the required 1% of the Title I Family & Community Engagement budget should be spent. The 1% is currently used to employ a full-time District Family & Community Engagement Coordinator and to support parent communication (newsletters, brochures, etc.). Title I funds must be used to support academic achievement and cannot be used to purchase meals. Please list ways you think Title I funds should be used to support academic achievement.
Thanks for participating in our Annual Title I Survey!!!!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lowndes County Schools.
Terms of Service