Positions available in Robotics Club are limited:
- 4th and 5th grade students who participated in Robotics last year will be given first priority.
- After that, available slots will be filled with 4th and 5th Graders.
- If any slots remain, 3rd graders may have the opportunity to be in Robotics Club.
- If there are no slots available for 3rd graders, this year's 3rd grade applicants will have priority for the 2015-2016 school year.
Before signing up for Robotics, please, consider:
Students will be expected to commit to the Monday Robotics' Club meetings.
- Students who are absent 2 times will be released from Robotics on their third absence.
- When absent, student should bring a note from a parent/guardian explaining the absence (email is acceptable).
[Note: If all absences are for valid reasons, exceptions may be made to the 3 absence rule, if email/notes have been sent.]
Out of respect for your time and ours, we will do our best to exit the building at 4:00. Students can be picked up in front of the school. Students must be picked up promptly at 4:00 p.m; any student who is picked up late three times will be released from Robotics. If you anticipate the 4:00 pick-up time being a problem, please consider carpooling with another family. Often times, the teachers who volunteer with Robotics have evening commitments; thus, the pick-up time will be strictly enforced.
There will be a one-time $20 Robotics' Club fee. If this is a problem for your family, please let us know (Financial reasons should not keep you from applying to Robotics).
We appreciate your understanding and consideration of the Robotics' Club expectations before signing up for Robotics. We are looking forward to a great year!
Please complete this on-line application by Tuesday, October 7, 2014.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact a Robotics' Club Sponsor:
Mrs. Melissa Hardin firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Charles Harpole email@example.com
Mrs. Linda Bimler firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Robin Krause email@example.com
Mrs. Danielle Applegate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Rebecca Calhoun email@example.com