Request edit access
2019 Hempfest Vendor Application
To apply for Montana State Hemp & Cannabis Festival vending, please fill out the form below. Note that we will take your vending plans into consideration when reviewing your application to vend at this festival, and expect your business to be consistent with your stated plan. All food vendors are required to possess a statewide food service permit or purchase a Temporary food service permit for the festival weekend through the Missoula County Health Dept.

Your vending fee includes: the right for your business to conduct commerce on the property between September 6th-September 8th, designated agreed upon amount of space to set up your operation, access to power/water if you choose, ONE 3 day camping pass and space to park ONE vehicle near your booth. You are allowed to camp on site behind or near your booth.

Additional staff passes will be available for purchase at the STANDARD GENERAL ADMISSION RATES.

All terms and specifics of the vending agreement will be provided at the time of vending acceptance.
Payment required in full to secure vending space.

Email address *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service