Request edit access
Final Report of the Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant holder
Students/researchers, who received an Utrecht Network Young Researcher's Grant are required to fill in the report within one month after the end of the research/study abroad.
1. Surname, Name
2. What is your research field at home University?
3. Where did you do your research/study abroad?
University of Graz, Austria
University of Antwerp, Belgium
Masaryk University, Czech Republic
Aarhus University, Denmark
University of Tartu, Estonia
University of Helsinki, Finland
University of Lille, France
University of Strasbourg, France
Leipzig University, Germany
Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary
University College Cork, Ireland
University of Bologna, Italy
University of Latvia, Latvia
Vilnius University, Lithuania
University of Malta, Malta
HKU University of the Arts Utrecht, the Netherlands
Utrecht University, the Netherlands
University of Bergen, Norway
Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland
University of Coimbra, Portugal
Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iaşi, Romania
Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia
University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
University of València, Spain
University of Lund, Sweden
University of Basel, Switzerland
Boğaziçi University, Turkey
The University of Hull, United Kingdom
Queen’s University Belfast, United Kingdom
4. When did your research/study abroad start?
5. Where did you get the information on the Young Researchers Grant from?
Home University website
Utrecht Network contact person at home university
The faculty staff at home university
Utrecht Network website
6. How did you get in contact with the receiving institution?
7. Please explain briefly what your research was about (max. 200 words).
8. Please briefly present what results you achieved during your visit at the host university (max. 200 words).
9. How did the host university support you in achieving your goals?
10. What value did the research at the host university add to your research at home institution?
11. Will any further collaboration come out of your stay? If yes, please explain
12. How did the possibility of the Young Researchers Grant encourage you to do your research?
13. What was the most valuable personal experience during your mobility?
14. Are you willing to share any pictures for publication on the Utrecht Network website or in the newsletter? If yes, we will contact you by e-mail.
By submitting this report you give the Utrecht Network permission to use (quotes from) your report for promotional purposes. Personal data will not be published.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service