Request edit access
Survey Studio delle Alpi - 2018 - EN
Version française ? Cliquez ici :
This survey is completely independent and all the informations gathered will remain confidential. They will not be conveyed or sold to third parties and will solely be handled and used by Studio delle Alpi.
You have the possibility to cancel your participation to this survey anytime by sending us an e-mail at:
Hello, please help us out by answering our survey on our current product line, as well as on the future ones!
Estimated duration of this questionnaire: 15 minutes
The gift of a 80€ value will be attributed by drawing lots on July 1st, 2018.
The winner will be announced by e-mail.
To begin with, choose the gift you would like to receive!
1 pull toy 'Enzo the pull-dog' and 1 ‘Crew Puzzle'
1 children's ‘Milk Stool’
1 ‘Cargo Box’ storage
An 80 € discount voucher valid on your next purchase on our website
Your first and last names
Your year of birth
The country you are living in
Do you have children?
Yes, between 0 and 3 years old
Yes, between 3 and 7 years old
Yes, between 7 and 12 years old
Yes, between 13 and 16 years old
Yes, older than 16 years old
Did you already know the Studio delle Alpi brand or products?
Yes, thanks to social media
Yes, thanks to Studio delle Alpi website
Yes, thanks to other websites
Yes, seen in physical shops
No, never seen, never heard of
Have you already bought Studio delle Alpi products?
Please follow the link below to discover the whole range of Studio delle Alpi products:
1. Among the products that you discovered in our catalog above, which product inspires you more than the others?
Walter Desk (desk)
Geno Chair (chair)
Rocky B (rocking couch)
Temples of Speed (side tables)
The Big office (desk)
The Office Table (kids table)
The Milk Stool (kids stool)
Cargo Line (toy box and trailer)
The Playwood toys (pull-along toys)
The Puzzle (puzzle)
Enzo the Piggy Bank (money box)
The Mugs (mug)
2. Which other product(s) from this range also inspires you?
3. If you could decide on the price, at what price would you buy your favourite product from our catalogue? (Please name the product in your answer)
4. In general, would you buy these products for yourself or your child?
5. If you answered “no” to the previous question, could you explain why?
6. In general, what do you think about our products ?
7. And if you could change anything in this(these) product(s), what would you change:
The colors or the patterns
The addition of one or several functions
Nothing, I like them just as they are
8. If you could personalize the products before buying them, would you like to be able to:
Choose between several predefined colors
Choose your specific color for the product
Choose between different materials (a variety of woods, for example)
Choose the product size (several lengths for a table for example)
Choose between several elements and create your own composition/product
Add an engraving or a personalised and unique element to the object (for example the name of your child, a date of birth, a particular message)
Choose between an array of patterns or artist illustrations (painters, street artists, etc).
Draw the product yourself
9. If the product is personalized, would you be ready to wait longer (beyond two weeks) to receive the product?
10. How much more would you be willing to pay for a product that has specially been personalised for you?
Between 5 and 20%
Between 25 and 50%
More than 50%
11. In general, do you prefer to:
Regularly replace the products you buy with new ones.
Keep the products over time and modify them
Keep the products over time and leave them as they are
12. In order to keep an object longer, it should:
be guaranteed for life
have a certain value
be useful on a daily basis
be possible to modify its main function, to use it differently or in another place of the house
be possible to modify its size and its function as the child ages
be possible to buy additional elements in order to transform it
13. What are the 3 deciding factors when you buy a product for your child?
Its origin (where it is made)
Its educational aspect
Its aesthetic appeal
14. And if the product is for you and not for your child?
Its origin (where it is made)
Its aesthetic appeal
15. For a product to fit your needs as well as your child’s, so that the whole family can use it, it should:
Be a general catch-all (standard, less colourful)
Be produced with premium materials
Not look too childish
Be aesthetically pleasing to me
16. Would you be ready to spend more money for a product that is:
Original, creative, different from the others
Personalised to your taste
Avoiding the use of plastic
Produced with ecological materials
Made in Europe
From a famous brand
Which reminds you of your childhood, or a memory
17. What type of product or which products would you like to find in our catalog in the future?
18. What product or object would you need in your interior that you cannot presently find in retail?
19. How do you discover or find informations about the products you want to buy?
In articles or publications in paper magazines
By visiting physical shops
By visiting friends
By using online search engines such as Google
Through social media
20. Would you be willing to buy our products online rather than in a physical shop?
Yes, all of the products
Yes, but only the smaller products, not the furniture
No, I prefer going to physical shops
21. What could refrain you from an online purchase ?
The delivery costs
The delivery times
Not being able to physically see or touch the product in real life
The lack of product description (size, composition, pictures, etc.)
Not being able to return the product if I don't like it
The lack of trust in the website or its payment solutions
Not being able to choose a preferred language
22. If you were to search our products on the internet, which keywords or sentences would you use to find them?
23. Which social media platforms do you use the most to follow the brands you like?
None of them
24. What kind of information do you expect to get from the brands you follow on social medias?
Follow the everyday life of the brand and the people behind it
See inspiring pictures for your own everyday life
Only to follow the brand’s new product releases
To be informed of current promotions, or special offers
To take part in giveaways or contests
To express your opinion on new products
25. In order to broaden the reach of our survey, could you suggest us 1 or 2 people who would be interested in helping us out? Thank you very much in advance!
26. Last but not least, do you have something to add to this questionnaire, or any other input that you would like to share about the Studio delle alpi brand, the website, the catalog, etc?
You have now reached the end of this questionnaire. We thank you very much for having participated in our survey and we will get back to you with the results of the drawing lots after July 1st.
By submitting this form, I accept that all the given information may be used by Studio delle Alpi in the frame of this survey, as well as to send me regular information about the brand.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service