Request edit access
Sign up form: Furloughed Theatre Professionals
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PHASE OF EXCHANGE PROJECT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. WE'LL BE BACK SOON!
Thank you for your interest in the Exchange Project! This is a rolling peer-support project that links furloughed staff with freelance creatives for knowledge and ideas-sharing.
The information you provide in this form will enable us to pair you with a freelance artist or artists whose area of interest aligns with your area of experience. We will ask you spend a maximum of four hours over a fortnight delivering remote advice on a specific issue/task/query/request that a freelancer has applied to the scheme with. This is a collaborative project and there is no expectation that you will be able to solve or answer definitively any question or issue a freelancer may have.
Please note that you will need access to wifi and/or a phone line to participate in this scheme. Please see the end of form for information about how we will use and store the information you provide.
If you have any thoughts or questions about the project, please don't hesitate to get in touch! Email us at
Francesca Murray-Fuentes & Molly Sharpe, Exchange Project
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First and last name
Job title and organisation you are furloughed from
Please tell us as specifically as possible what area(s) of experience and interest you are able to offer to a freelance artist.
This could be broad e.g. budgets, producing, working with communities etc. or very specific e.g creating touring budgets for musicals, production management of outdoor shows, making digital work accessible, fundraising through Trusts and Foundations etc. Please also use this space to highlight if you are fluent in any languages (including BSL).
Do you have any access requirements? Please outline here.
In what ways can our freelance creative contact you?
How much time are you able to offer?
How you divide your time will be up to you.
We may wish to name individuals and organisations signed up to the scheme to help promote it on social media. Are you happy for us to do this?
Yes, go for it!
Maybe - please contact me in advance to confirm
If you answered Yes to the question above, please tell us your Social media handles.
Please tick to acknowledge that you understand and agree to the following:
Everyone involved in this project is doing so on a voluntary basis
Respect for intellectual property and confidentiality is required
You will notify us by email if you are no longer able to take part
Thank you for signing up and agreeing to be part of the Exchange Project!
Your personal data is yours, and we want you to be sure that we'll do everything we can to use it responsibly and you can tell us to stop using it if you want.
- We will use the personal data you provide to communicate with you about the project, make informed decisions about who best to pair you with and to tell the person we suggest pairing you with a little about you, your availability and provide your contact details.
- We will also use your personal data internally, as part of an overall picture, to identify who we are reaching and where the gaps are.
- We may use anonymised data e.g. how many people have signed up in a month to promote the project e.g. on social media. We will only use your name and/or organisation to promote the project if your express permission has been obtained.
- We will store your personal data on a password protected google drive folder until the end of the project, which may only be accessed, altered, disclosed or deleted by those volunteer-managing the project.
- We will not share your data with other organisations unless your express permission has been obtained.
- If you have questions regarding your personal data or would like us to amend or erase the personal data you have provided to us at any point please email us on
- If you are under 18, please ensure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s consent before you provide personal data to us.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service