Request edit access
Start Smart Scholarship!!!
Please complete this form to express interest in the Start Smart Scholarship!!! Scholarship for Spring 2022. Once the appropriate steps have been completed, you will be contacted by Estrella Mountain Community College if you are eligible for a scholarship award for Spring 2022.
To be eligible for the $500 scholarship, students must do all of the following:
- Complete the admissions process (get a student ID and MEID) at
- Submit this Google Form to express interest
- Be considered a new student for Spring 2022 (previous dual enrollment students are eligible) - first come, first served
- Meet HB2008 by submitting residency documents (state issued ID, birth certificate, other federal documents). Students who do not meet HB2008 are eligible for the $50 bookstore gift card
- Enroll in at least 3 credit hours for Spring 2022 before funds/gift cards are exhausted.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
MEID (ex. ABC1234567) or Student ID (ex. 31111111). If you do not have a MEID/Student ID, please apply for admissions to EMCC at
. Then return to this form and enter your information.
Are you a brand new student to EMCC? (A brand new student means that you have not taken classes with EMCC before. Note: Previous dual enrollment students are considered new students for this scholarship)
Have you participated in an early college program before (ACE/Dual Enrollment/AAEC)?
I understand that in order to be eligible for this scholarship, I must meet HB2008 (residency) and enroll in at least 3 credits for the Spring 2022 semester before the funds are exhausted.
I understand that submitting this google form does not guarantee scholarship awards.
I understand that funds will be awarded when I have completed all of the required steps outlined above. I also understand that scholarships are first-come first served, and may not be available to me if funds are exhausted.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Maricopa Community College District.