Request edit access
Encore Vocal Ensemble Auditions!
Thank you for your interest in singing with Encore Vocal Ensemble for Spring 2019 Season!
Our theme this season will be "America."
At this time we are looking for all voices in our chorus. That includes Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass/Baritone sections.
Please take a moment to provide some additional information about yourself. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to:
Kyle Young, Encore Membership Chair
Auditions will take place on Monday, January 7, 7-10 PM
We rehearse on Tuesday nights and additional Monday night rehearsals will be required for soloists (Monday nights may also be utilized for actors, dancers and additional small ensemble rehearsal as well). Please make sure you are available for our next show dates and tech week:
Encore's Spring Shows will be on Friday June 14th & Saturday the 15th
Tech Week will be June 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th.
There can be no conflicts with tech week or either performance.
BREAK A LEG!
- Auditions will be held on the evening of Monday, January 7, 7-10 PM
- The location will be sent to you in an email with a confirmation of your audition time.
- You must prepare 1 minute of a solo piece from musical theater or pop genre (Please prepare or familiarize yourself with the whole song in case we would like to hear an alternative selection)
- Please come prepared with clear, legible sheet music in your key marked for the Music Director. You must select and rehearse your song prior to the audition.
- The sheet music must be in the right key and have a piano accompaniment (no a cappella songs or accompaniment tracks.)
- You may not accompany yourself on an instrument.
- You may not bring your own accompanist, one will be provided for you
- Be expressive! Acting is encouraged! (Tip: Memorizing your song will help with this - but is not a necessity)
- Be prepared for a vocal range check and a basic theory test. We will also have a group singing exercise.
- Once we receive this form, we will contact you with additional instructions for the time and place of your audition.
First & Last
All members of Encore are required to check their email regularly for important announcements and information!
What section are you most comfortable singing in?
Can Also Sing (Check all that apply)
What is your vocal range? (if known)
Tell us a little about yourself!
What theater or choral experience do you have? What experience are you looking to improve on or gain?
Have you read and understand the audition procedures and expectations?
How did you hear about Encore?
Our Spring Show will be on Friday June 14th & Saturday the 15th. Our TECH WEEK rehearsals will be June 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th. You MUST be available for both shows and all tech rehearsals. Do you have any conflicts for any of these dates?
If you answered 'Yes' to having conflicts to show dates or tech rehearsal dates, please let us know why
Rehearsals: Tuesdays, 7/7:30PM to 9:30/10PM
We have rehearsals on Tuesdays from 7:30 - 9:30 and then 7:00 - 10:00 pm when we get closer to our show. If you are selected as an actor, dancer or a soloist, additional rehearsals will be scheduled. Usually these will take place on Monday evenings. Do you have any conflicts at all with this rehearsal time?
If you have a regular conflict with Tuesday evening rehearsals, please let us know why.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service