Request edit access
Urban Xtreme - Employment Application
Please complete this form, and click SUBMIT to register your interest in employment
Preferred Name (if applicable)
Date of Birth
Why do you think you will be a fit for Urban Xtreme?
What are your greatest attributes?
Do you have a preferred area of UX you would like to work in?
Ski or Snowboard Instructor
Customer Service & Reception
List your highest academic achievement:
How soon can you start work?
3 Months or more
Are there any specific times during the week that you cannot work? If so, please list.
In addition to your scheduled hours, would you be prepared to be called in on short notice to cope with urgent workloads?
Due to the nature of the work, please inform us of any learning difficulties you may have so that we can accommodate this as best as we can:
Other qualifications (Drivers License, First Aid etc)
How would you get to work?
Parent or Friend
Do you have other work related training? (ie cash register operation, customer relations, security etc)
Is there anything else you would like to tell us? e.g. favourite adventure sport?
Please describe your most recent work history. Include previous employers, role & duration of employment:
Please provide details of any medical condition or pre-existing injury which may affect your ability to perform the work:
Please Upload a Cover Letter & Resume
Please upload a document proving you can work In Australia (Birth Certificate, Drivers License, Passport or Visa)
If employed by Urban Xtreme
- I agree that I must comply with all company values, rules and directives .
- I agree that I will not consume alcohol or consume/use any non prescription drugs in the 12 hours before I commence work.
- I understand that I will be working extensively with children and I agree that I will comply with all company rules regarding customers.
- I confirm that I have notified my employer of any indictable offences I have been charged or convicted of, which may be relevant to my ability to perform my role.
- I understand that I am expected to meet my work roster obligations and that if I will be unavailable for work, I shall give the Company as much notice as possible.
- In the event of illness or injury, I will notify the Company as early as possible and before the start of my shift, except in an emergency.
- I understand that the Company’s workload varies due to customer demand and that casual employees can not be guaranteed a set number of hours each week.
- I will provide the Company with details of a bank account for the transfer of my pay into that account electronically. Acknowledgement:
- I confirm that the above information is complete and correct and that any false or misleading information will give my employer the right to terminate my employment without notice.
- I agree that the employer reserves the right to require me to undergo a medical examination.
- I understand that should the employer require further information and wish to contact my doctor with a view to obtaining a medical report, the employer will inform me of their intention and obtain my permission prior to contacting my doctor.
In addition, I agree that this information will be retained on my personnel file during employment and for up to six years thereafter.
- I agree that should I be successful in this application, I will, if required, apply for a National Police Check and/or Working with Children Check. I understand that should I fail to do so, or should the check not be to the satisfaction of my employer, any offer of employment may be withdrawn, or my employment terminated.
I agree to the above conditions
I do not agree to the above conditions
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service