Request edit access
LLT Madrina Interest Form 2020
Thank you for your interest in serving as a Latinas Leading Tomorrow Madrina.
Madrina’s are professional Latinas and other community volunteers, including college students that donate their time to LLT. There are many ways you can become involved as a Madrina. You can find an LLT Madrina speaking at our high school after-school programming, C.O.R.E. providing a structured workshop for the girls or you will see a Madrina volunteering her time on Saturday mornings to mentor our middle school girls during our STEM related programming, Latina Labs. Recently, you could find a Madrina speaking LLT’s ten interactive workshops on leadership and personal development program, E.L.I.T.E.
Additionally, we have Madrinas volunteer their time on one of our committees helping us execute programming and/or events.
We rely on Madrina's to help advance the mission of LLT and appreciate your support and interest!
If you have any questions, please contact LLT's Madrina's Committee Chair, Johanna Maldonado at
1. First Name
2. Last Name
4. Work or Personal Email
Please note this will not be shared with the general public. Personal emails preferred because of bounce backs from job changes.
5. Phone Number
Please note this will not be shared with the general public.
7. Which of the following Madrina roles would you be most interested in assisting LLT?
Latina Labs Presenter/Mentor
CORE Speaker - Daytime Hours (Visit this page for the interest form:
8. Would you be interested in joining one or more committees?
9. Which of the following standing committees would you be most interested in helping?
Development (Strategic Partnerships/Grants)
CORE (Chapter & Program Development) - middle school and high school after school program
Latina Labs - middle school STEM program
ELITE (Exemplifying Leadership in a Team Environment) - high school program
10. What is your highest level of educational attainment?
Some High School
High school degree or GED
Some college, no degree
11. What is your alma-mater(s)?
12. How did you learn about Latinas Leading Tomorrow?
13. List any professional organizations or community involvement:
14. What/How do you hope to contribute to Madrinas?
Sign me up to receive regular updates about LLT through an email newsletter.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Latinas Leading Tomorrow.