Request edit access
2019 A.E. McLain Award Nomination Form
1. Have at least one year but no more than five years teaching experience.
2. Not be a past recipient.
3. Have a genuine concern for students
4. Have produced consistently positive results.
5. Have enthusiasm for teaching, a love for music, and a desire to further the musical education of his/her students.
6. Have high professional and ethical standards.
7. Be a member in good standing of the Mississippi Bandmasters Association.
Where do you teach?
Where does the nominee teach?
How many years has the nominee been teaching?
What are some qualities about the nominee's teaching and character that make them a good candidate for the A.E. McLain Award?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lamar County School District.