Request edit access
Food Vendor Application
Victorian Days 2020
Belvidere Heritage Inc.
Dear Food Vendor,
This past September saw the continued rebirth of the 31-year-old Victorian Days festival, with new ideas, a new board, and a new vision!
Several thousand people attended the multi-day event, enjoying numerous musical acts, historical presenters, house tours and porch teas, carriage rides, and 100+ cars in the antique and classic car show around Garret D. Wall Park in Belvidere, NJ.
We are pleased to announce the 32nd annual Victorian Days will take place on September 12 and 13, 2020. It will be two full days for dishing up great food, like yours! The event will take place at Garret D. Wall Park in the beautiful, historic and quaint town of Belvidere, NJ. We hope you will join with us in creating an environment that showcases the Victorian Era and the timelessness of our small town. We are looking to secure food vendors that will provide a wide array of food choices for our visitors.
Your attendance at the festival, which draws thousands, is free, but we do ask that you donate back a portion of your gross proceeds to Belvidere Heritage, Inc., for the furtherance of our educational and heritage-preserving events. We thank you in advance for your generous donation.
Spaces in the park are 12 feet by 12 feet. If you are a food truck, you will be placed on the street in front of the Warren County Courthouse. Please let us know your space requirements.
Author/Kids’ Zone Vendor Agreement
Please read this document in its entirety to ensure that your space for Victorian Days 2020 gets reserved! This is an agreement between Belvidere Heritage Inc., and the vendor. As the vendor you agree to the following:
1. All vendors must provide a health certificate from the Warren County Board of Health, and, if necessary a fire permit from the State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. Copies of these two documents need to be submitted by August 1, 2020. Following are your guides/links for securing these documents:
Warren County Board of Health Food Permits $50: The Warren County Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application is attached to the email as a separate document. For further questions call Tracy Smith, Clerk III, 908-475-7960.
State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Uniform Fire Code, Cooking Vendor Guidelines:
NJ Fire Permit application and payment $54 is to be made through RIMS Online:
How to get access to RIMS Online and link to your MyNewJersey account. Don’t have a MYNewJersey account? While in RIMS you will be able to set one up:
2. All vendors need to carry liability insurance with additional insured names: Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere and the County of Warren, NJ. Certificate of insurance is due in by August 1, 2020. Small, local organizations, that do not carry liability insurance, must sign and include the insurance waiver with their application.
3. Please provide a list of all foods you would like to sell at Victorian Days. In order to be fair to all food vendors, Belvidere Heritage Inc., reserves the right to limit your menu.
4. We are pleased to announce that vendors will be included in all our social media and advertising related to Victorian Days. We would love for you to return the favor and include our links on your social media.
5. Within two weeks of the event and no later than September 20, 2020, please send a check in the amount of the percentage of gross proceeds that you agreed to donate back. Please make check payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc., PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823. There is a $50 return check fee for insufficient funds.
6. All vendors agree to be in attendance for both Saturday and Sunday, September 12 & 13, 2020. Breaking down before the event concludes on Sunday at 5:00pm is prohibited.
7. The event takes place rain or shine, please be prepared for both.
8. Event times and setup times are:
Saturday, September 12
Setup Times: 6:00am to 8:00am
Event Times: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday, September 13
Setup Times: 8:00am to 10:00am
Event Times: 11:30am to 5:00pm
Vendors may set up Friday Evening after 5:00pm
9. No vehicles may be driven onto Garret D. Wall Park at any time. Please unload your vehicle/s and remove them from around the square by 8:00am on Saturday, and 10:00am on Sunday. This will be strictly enforced, avoid a towing charge.
eement in its entirety, fill and sign the attached form, and mail it to:
Belvidere Heritage, Inc., P.O. Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823
This is an agreement between Belvidere Heritage, Inc., and the vendor.
You, as the vendor, agree to the following:
1. For non-profits, please attach proof of non-profit status with contract.
2. Send 3 photos of your craft & display with your application or provide a web or Facebook site for us to review.
3. Vendors will be included in all our social media and advertising related to Victorian Days. Please make sure to include your links and social media names. Please return the favor and include our links on your social media!
4. After a positive review of your craft and display, your check will be deposited--your payment is NONREFUNDABLE; if for some reason we decide not to include you as a vendor, we will return your check and application. Please make checks or money orders payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc. and mail them to PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ, 07823. There will be a $50.00 return-check fee for insufficient funds.
5. Plastic bags are not Victorian. We respectfully ask all vendors to adhere to our Green Policy: please do not bring plastic (polyethylene) bags for your wares. Paper, cloth or biodegradable, reusable bags are acceptable. Attendees may also purchase attractive Victorian Days reusable bags at the ticket tent.
6. Vendors agree to be in attendance for both Saturday and Sunday. There will be no breaking down of spaces prior to the end of the event on Sunday.
7. The event takes place rain or shine--please be prepared for both. Vendor spaces must look professional and be presented in the spirit of Victorian Days. No blue tarps or blankets.
8. All vendors must be dressed in a manner that supports the spirit of Victorian fashion.
While we encourage authentic and period dress, here are some simple ideas:
▪ Wear a vest over a high-collared shirt.
▪ Put knee socks over jeans or pants to look like knickers. ▪ Attach feathers to a broad-brimmed hat and put on a pair of long, elbow length gloves. ▪ Shirt sleeves can be pushed up with elastic at the elbows.
▪ Tie a long scarf over a blouse, sweater, jacket, etc. Drape a shawl over a blouse. ▪ Wear colorful suspenders over a plain, plaid or paisley shirt. ▪ Wear a bow tie or string tie. ▪ Try a top hat, a bowler, or a fake handlebar mustache! ▪ Add some ruffles! Wear a ruffled apron over an ankle length skirt, or a ruffled cap. ▪ Floral sun dresses work, too!
9. Set up time is 7:00-8:00am on Saturday and 9:00-10:00am on Sunday. Vendors may set up after 5:00pm Friday.
10. No vehicles may be driven onto Garrett D. Wall Park at any time. Please unload and remove your vehicle from around the square by 8:00am Saturday and 10:00am Sunday. (Car Show cars begin arriving as soon as 7:30am.) This will be strictly enforced; your car will be towed.
11. Belvidere Heritage, Inc., assumes no responsibility for theft, damage to merchandise, equipment, personal property or personal injury of any type.
12. The final deadline for vendor applications is August 30, 2020. Vendor spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
13. Your signed & dated agreement is proof of your commitment to adhere to these requirements.
Please sign and mail this page back with your payment and the necessary photos or web/social media links. Don’t forget to make a copy for yourself, too! We look forward to working together for the 32nd celebration of Victorian Days!
If you have questions, please email us at
, message us through our Facebook page, or call 908-763-2732.
All checks/money orders should be made payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc., and mailed to Belvidere Heritage, PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823.
Please fill out and mail the next page back to Belvidere Heritage, Inc. Non-profits please include verification of your non-profit status. If you will be signing a waiver, in lieu of liability insurance, please include that with the application. We will review all applications and let you know if you should begin the process of obtaining health department/fire certificates as outlined in Item #1.
We look forward to making your acquaintance for the 32nd Celebration of Victorian Days! If you have questions, please email us at
or message us through our Facebook page.
The Board of Directors of Belvidere Heritage, Inc.
Please provide all information requested and sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your records and submit the following:
The signed agreement , and if applicable, include a copy of your non-profit status.
List of all foods you would like to sell.
Health Certificate from Warren County, NJ, due no later than August 1, 2020.
Fire Permit, if needed, from State of New Jersey, Department of Community Affairs.
We understand that the permits are given on site the day of. The State of NJ should be aware of your participation in Victorian Days no later than August 1, 2020.
A copy of your liability insurance naming Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere, NJ, and the County of Warren, NJ, as additional insured names, due no later than August 1, 2020.
Small, local organizations who do not carry liability insurance, include the waiver with the application.
Mail application and all documents and certificates to Belvidere Heritage Inc., PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823. If you would like to scan and email your application and information, that’s OK. Email to
Food Truck Name:
Do you carry liability insurance?
If your answer is YES below, please provide a certificate of insurance with the additional insured names of Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere, NJ, and the County of Warren, NJ.
Food Truck, how much space do you require?
Please indicate the percentage of gross sales that you will donate back to Belvidere Heritage, Inc:
Please indicate the percentage of gross sales that you will donate back to Belvidere Heritage, Inc:
Non-Profit (not to exceed $50):
For Office Use Only:
Fire Cert, if applicable:
If you are a small, local organization and do not carry liability insurance, we ask that you sign this waiver and submit with your application.
This agreement is between Belvidere Heritage, Inc, and:
(enter your business name)
In consideration of participating in the Victorian Days event to be held September 12 & 13, 2020, I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere, NJ, nor the County of Warren, NJ, their officers, agents, employees or volunteers from or for any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or my associates, or any of the property belonging to me or my associates, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, while participating in Victorian Days, or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
In signing this release, I acknowledge that I have read the above and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed, and that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age, and/or am the parent or legal guardian of the individual participating in the event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service