Your attendance at the festival, which draws thousands, is free, but we do ask that you donate back a portion of your gross proceeds to Belvidere Heritage, Inc., for the furtherance of our educational and heritage-preserving events. We thank you in advance for your generous donation.
1. All vendors must provide a health certificate from the Warren County Board of Health, and, if necessary a fire permit from the State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. Copies of these two documents need to be submitted by August 1, 2019. Following are your guides/links for securing these documents:
Warren County Board of Health Food Permits $50: The Warren County Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application is attached to the email as a separate document. For further questions call Tracy Smith, Clerk III, 908-475-7960. State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Uniform Fire Code, Cooking Vendor Guidelines: http://www.nj.gov/dca/divisions/dfs/forms/bfce/rims_cooking_vendor_tent_canopy_guidelines.pdf
NJ Fire Permit application and payment $54 is to be made through RIMS Online: https://www16.state.nj.us/DCA_RIMS/Orchestrate.do?initiate=true&orchestrationId=Core-NonRegisteredServices
How to get access to RIMS Online and link to your MyNewJersey account. Don’t have a MYNewJersey account? While in RIMS you will be able to set one up: https://www16.state.nj.us/DCA_RIMS/Orchestrate.do?initiate=true&orchestrationId=Core-NonRegisteredServices
2. All vendors need to carry liability insurance with additional insured names: Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere and the County of Warren, NJ. Certificate of insurance is due in by August 1, 2019. Small, local organizations, that do not carry liability insurance, must sign and include the insurance waiver with their application.
3. Please provide a list of all foods you would like to sell at Victorian Days. In order to be fair to all food vendors, Belvidere Heritage Inc., reserves the right to limit your menu.
4. We are pleased to announce that vendors will be included in all our social media and advertising related to Victorian Days. We would love for you to return the favor and include our links on your social media.
5. Within two weeks of the event and no later than September 20, 2019, please send a check in the amount of the percentage of gross proceeds that you agreed to donate back. Please make check payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc., PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823. There is a $50 return check fee for insufficient funds.
6. All vendors agree to be in attendance for both Saturday and Sunday, September 7 & 8, 2019. Breaking down before the event concludes on Sunday at 5:00pm is prohibited.
7. The event takes place rain or shine, please be prepared for both.
8. Event times and setup times are:
Saturday, September 7Setup Times: 6:00am to 8:00am Event Times: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday, September 8Setup Times: 8:00am to 10:00amEvent Times: 11:30am to 5:00pm
Vendors may set up Friday Evening after 5:00pm9. No vehicles may be driven onto Garret D. Wall Park at any time. Please unload your vehicle/s and remove them from around the square by 8:00am on Saturday, and 10:00am on Sunday. This will be strictly enforced, avoid a towing charge.eement in its entirety, fill and sign the attached form, and mail it to:
Belvidere Heritage, Inc., P.O. Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823
This is an agreement between Belvidere Heritage, Inc., and the vendor.
You, as the vendor, agree to the following:
1. For non-profits, please attach proof of non-profit status with contract.
2. Send 3 photos of your craft & display with your application or provide a web or Facebook site for us to review.
3. Vendors will be included in all our social media and advertising related to Victorian Days. Please make sure to include your links and social media names. Please return the favor and include our links on your social media!
4. After a positive review of your craft and display, your check will be deposited--your payment is NONREFUNDABLE; if for some reason we decide not to include you as a vendor, we will return your check and application. Please make checks or money orders payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc. and mail them to PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ, 07823. There will be a $50.00 return-check fee for insufficient funds.
5. Plastic bags are not Victorian. We respectfully ask all vendors to adhere to our Green Policy: please do not bring plastic (polyethylene) bags for your wares. Paper, cloth or biodegradable, reusable bags are acceptable. Attendees may also purchase attractive Victorian Days reusable bags at the ticket tent.
6. Vendors agree to be in attendance for both Saturday and Sunday. There will be no breaking down of spaces prior to the end of the event on Sunday.
7. The event takes place rain or shine--please be prepared for both. Vendor spaces must look professional and be presented in the spirit of Victorian Days. No blue tarps or blankets.
8. All vendors must be dressed in a manner that supports the spirit of Victorian fashion. While we encourage authentic and period dress, here are some simple ideas:
▪ Wear a vest over a high-collared shirt. ▪ Put knee socks over jeans or pants to look like knickers. ▪ Attach feathers to a broad-brimmed hat and put on a pair of long, elbow length gloves. ▪ Shirt sleeves can be pushed up with elastic at the elbows. ▪ Tie a long scarf over a blouse, sweater, jacket, etc. Drape a shawl over a blouse. ▪ Wear colorful suspenders over a plain, plaid or paisley shirt. ▪ Wear a bow tie or string tie. ▪ Try a top hat, a bowler, or a fake handlebar mustache! ▪ Add some ruffles! Wear a ruffled apron over an ankle length skirt, or a ruffled cap. ▪ Floral sun dresses work, too!
9. Set up time is 7:00-8:00am on Saturday and 9:00-10:00am on Sunday. Vendors may set up after 5:00pm Friday.
10. No vehicles may be driven onto Garrett D. Wall Park at any time. Please unload and remove your vehicle from around the square by 8:00am Saturday and 10:00am Sunday. (Car Show cars begin arriving as soon as 7:30am.) This will be strictly enforced; your car will be towed.
11. Belvidere Heritage, Inc., assumes no responsibility for theft, damage to merchandise, equipment, personal property or personal injury of any type.
12. The final deadline for vendor applications is August 30, 2019. Vendor spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
13. Your signed & dated agreement is proof of your commitment to adhere to these requirements.
Please sign and mail this page back with your payment and the necessary photos or web/social media links. Don’t forget to make a copy for yourself, too! We look forward to working together for the 31st celebration of Victorian Days!
If you have questions, please email us at BelvidereHeritage@gmail.com, message us through our Facebook page, or call 908-763-2732.
All checks/money orders should be made payable to Belvidere Heritage, Inc., and mailed to Belvidere Heritage, PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823.
Please fill out and mail the next page back to Belvidere Heritage, Inc. Non-profits please include verification of your non-profit status. If you will be signing a waiver, in lieu of liability insurance, please include that with the application. We will review all applications and let you know if you should begin the process of obtaining health department/fire certificates as outlined in Item #1.
We look forward to making your acquaintance for the 31st Celebration of Victorian Days! If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through our Facebook page.
Sincerely,The Board of Directors of Belvidere Heritage, Inc.
The signed agreement , and if applicable, include a copy of your non-profit status. List of all foods you would like to sell. Health Certificate from Warren County, NJ, due no later than August 1, 2019. Fire Permit, if needed, from State of New Jersey, Department of Community Affairs. We understand that the permits are given on site the day of. The State of NJ should be aware of your participation in Victorian Days no later than August 1, 2019. A copy of your liability insurance naming Belvidere Heritage, Inc., the Town of Belvidere, NJ, and the County of Warren, NJ, as additional insured names, due no later than August 1, 2019. Small, local organizations who do not carry liability insurance, include the waiver with the application.
Mail application and all documents and certificates to Belvidere Heritage Inc., PO Box 134, Belvidere, NJ 07823. If you would like to scan and email your application and information, that’s OK. Email to email@example.com