Request edit access
ReStore ReCreate Participant Registration
Are you a DIYer? Crafter? Design Enthusiast? Ready to take on a challenge? WE NEED YOU!
The Lawrence Habitat for Humanity ReStore is hosting the Inaugural ReCreate Contest & Auction to showcase innovative projects created from something found at the ReStore.
- Registration begins January 15, 2021.
- Participants work on their projects through March 31, 2021.
- Completed projects must be returned to the ReStore no later than March 31, 2021.
- Submitted projects will be judged between April 1-9, 2021.
- Winners will be announced on April 10, 2021.
- The auction will be available online April 10-13, 2021.
Anyone (all ages) is welcome to participate! Participate as an individual or as a group! A small registration fee of $25 is required, as the price of the the piece is waived (under $100) for registered participants.
Winners will be judged on the following criteria:
- Quality of Design & Execution
- People's Choice
Winners will be announced in a press release, on Lawrence Habitat’s website and social media pages, and featured in the Lawrence Habitat ReStore.
All projects will be featured in an online auction, April 10-13, 2021, for public bidding. Projects will be on display at the ReStore for viewing and voting on People's Choice.
I am registering as:
as an individual participant
as a group (Please list group name in Other box)
City, State and Zip:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service