Request edit access
LWE Student Absence Pre-Approval Form
The following are valid excuses for an absence (8125 R1):
1. Participation in a district or school approved activity or instructional program;
2. Illness, health condition, medical appointment;
3. Family emergency, including, but not limited to, a death or illness in the family;
4. Religious or cultural purpose, including observance of a religious or cultural holiday or participation in
religious or cultural instruction;
5. Court, judicial proceeding;
6. Absence directly related to the student’s homeless status;
7. Absence resulting from disciplinary/corrective action (e.g., short-term or long-term suspension, emergency
8. Principal and parent, guardian, or emancipated youth mutually agreed upon activity.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Edmonds School District.