A college education is essential in today's high-tech, fast-paced world. Our college courses are a great first step toward achieving this goal. If you want to get ahead of your peers - and stay ahead - DeVry University's Passport2College (P2C) is designed for you. P2C is a "tuition waived" program offered by DeVry University for high school juniors and seniors to earn college credit in business and technology courses.
Requirements will include:
* Signed and dated application
* Letter of recommendation from your principal, counselor or teacher
* Brief statement of purpose
* Current high school transcript
* GPA of 2.5 or successfully achieve a standard score on DeVry University's entrance test
Classes are held at DeVry University's Chicago Campus, 3300 N. Campbell, Chicago, IL 60618. Transportation to and from the campus is the responsibility of the student and/or parent.
Interested in learning more? Please fill out this form.
Registration deadline is Friday, June 28, 2013. You may also contact Alice Dungey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-697-2242