- NIMH will only provide observership to UGC approved institutes.
- We will select only 20 students per month.
- The cut off date every month for applications is the 15th. Applications received on or after 15th will be processed the next month.
- Diploma/Degree students will be provided only an observership.
- We provide internship only for M.Phil students. Please email us info[at]nimh.health.gov.lk.
After filling this form please give us 5 working days for a response. You will be notified via WhatsApp about the interview date with the relevant instructions. Please ensure the following documents are ready at the interview.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal Request addressed to Director, National Institute of Mental Health.
- Request from the institute addressed to Director, National Institute of Mental Health stating that you require an observership.