Celebrate Family Weekend Activities
Saturday, October 24, 6-9:30 p.m.
Haunted Scavenger hunts for multiple age groups. Halloween costume contest! Win prizes!
Late-night Movie in the Cove
Saturday, October 24, 10 p.m.
Join us for a family friendly movie in the Windward Commons Cove.
Sunday Brunch in the Galley
Sunday, October 25, 11 a.m.
Join other residents and student staff members as we dine in the Galley. Lil Sibs will be provided with a brunch ticket upon arrival.
NFL Sunday Game Day
Sunday, October 25, 1 p.m.
Need to get your football fix? We'll have the flat screens going in the Windward Commons cove watching multiple games on multiple channels. Come and get some snacks, kick back and enjoy the NFL action!
Housing residents interested in having their little brother or sister visit them for Lil Sibs Weekend should fill out the information below. We will be in contact with you with more information and details about this event as it gets closer.
RULES FOR LITTLE SIBS PARTICIPATION:
- Little siblings must be the same sex as the Armstrong student sibling with whom they are staying.
- The lil sib must be 12 years of age or older.
- The resident student will be responsible for the lil sib's conduct while they are on campus.
- The lil sib cannot be left unaccompanied at any time.
- Only one lil sib is allowed per student.
- Lil sib and student must agree to participate in Family Weekend activities as part of Celebrate.
- Lil sibs must have a liability release on file by 5pm on Wednesday, October 21 to participate. (Can be downloaded from the Armstrong housing website on the policies and forms page)
Please direct any questions to Angela Storck at email@example.com or by calling 912.344.3384.