Request edit access
Saasu Certification Assessment
Certification questions for qualification as a Saasu Certified Partner
This should take about 25 minutes to complete the 25 multiple choice questions if you are familiar with Saasu.
1. When setting up a user role, what are the levels of access you can set for each function in the system?
Denied, Read, Full
Denied, Read, Approve, Full
2. Are your changes automatically saved when you navigate away from a screen?
No, ensure you save your changes before navigating away from a page.
Yes, you don't need to save your changes.
3. What do you need to do in order to email an invoice to a contact?
Specify the contact's email address in their record.
Set the invoice settings to email automatically.
4. How does Saasu name Accounts in the Chart of Accounts?
Plain English naming
Ledger Code naming
5. Where do you invite a new user to a file in your subscription?
Go to Settings (COG Icon) > Manage Subscription > Click "Invite User" link below Files Listing
Go to Settings (COG Icon) > Invite User
Both options above
6. Can you control what you see on the Dashboard?
Yes, by selecting the Customise button
No, only Saasu can control this.
Yes by selecting the View menu
7. Which method creates tags?
Set up tags as you go by adding them to transactions
Import tags from via a CSV/XLS spreadsheet file.
8. Where is your cashflow "forecast" (not history)?
Go to Reports > Forecaster
In one of the Dashboard widgets.
9. What happens if you delete an account code that has transactions coded against it?
You will be prompted to reassign the transactions to another account code.
The transactions will be lost.
You will have to resassign each transaction manually.
10. How do I get referral rewards for people that I refer to Saasu?
Saasu will review the files I'm attached to and pay Referral Rewards based on this information
Once I've opted in to Referral Rewards this will happen automatically
When a person uses my unique referral code and starts paying for their subscription
11. Where would you change a customer's ABN number?
Customer Contact record
Customer Company record
12. What do you do if you can't see one of the standard tax office tax codes when adding a transaction?
Contact Saasu and have them add the required tax code
Create a custom tax code via Settings > Tax Codes
View all tax codes via Settings > Tax Codes and turn the required code from inactive to active
13. What is the quickest way to find an invoice for a particular customer?
Search for customer in the Contacts area and click on Sales
Go to Sales page and change details to filter for a particular customer
Type the customer's name into the Jump search box
14. Can you change a Purchase Tax Invoice back to a Purchase Order?
Depending on your settings
15. Saasu can automatically apply customer or supplier discounts to invoices?
16. Saasu updates existing records in Saasu when you import Inventory or Contact CSV files?
Yes if conditions are met it will update some records. New records are added also.
It always creates new records so you only import new data.
17. Does Saasu keep a copy of outgoing emails of Sales and Purchase?
Add an email address to BCC a copy to your own email account so you have a record.
Tick (and save) the option "Keep copy of outbound emails" in Settings (COG) > Settings (for this file).
18. Can you add a merge field that can calculate in Saasu?
Yes, such as merge field that calculate dates and balance due.
No, Saasu only supports simple merge fields.
19. Does Saasu Inventory Items support these things?
Perpetual Inventory on a FIFO (First in First Out) basis.
Perpetual Inventory on a LIFO (Last in First Out) basis.
Both of the above as long as you set the one required in Settings (COG) > Settings (For this File) > Inventory
20. Can you convert an item that is inventoried to non-inventoried, once there is a transaction against it?
21. How do you best include a supplier's item code on a printed invoice/order?
You can't as Saasu only displays your Item code on a purchase order.
By customising your purchase order theme to include the Supplier Item code merge field
22. Where can you best see your stock pricelist and availability?
Items > Items
Items > Price List
23. Where do you see how much sick leave an employee has available?
Go to View > Employees > Open the Employee and it's in the Entitlement tab.
Go to Reports > Employee Leave
24. Are Inventory and Items the same thing in Saasu?
25. Does Saasu have an online credit card payment feature supporting various payment gateways?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of saasu.com.
Terms of Service