• High School (9 -12 grades) and College (Freshman - Senior) students in the Austin and surrounding areas.
Fill out the 2013 Film Scholarship submission form, and provide the following:
• 100-200 words describing who you are, how you would benefit from attending SXSW Film, and what you hope to take from the experience.
• A short video (2 minutes maximum) on what attending SXSW Film would mean to you.
• Be creative! We're looking for originality and clarity - no need to be an expert filmmaker.
• 5 Film Badges: Granting access to both the Film Festival screenings and Conference March 8-16.
• 20 Film Conferences passes: Granting access to the Film Conference March 8-12
*Please note that Scholarship recipients will be responsible for providing their own transportation to and from Austin, as well as providing their own lodging while in Austin.
• Erin Mumy, SXSW Film Conference Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org