Two $100 scholarships will be awarded for the 2012-2013 academic year. Selection criteria include:
1. Academic record (GPA) (unofficial transcripts are accepted);
2. Personal statement on how you demonstrate leadership on the UIC campus and/or in addressing issues around minority health (limit one page)
**may include your efforts to recruit/mentor minority students for successful academic/professional nursing career, as well as your vision for your future role in addressing disparities or promoting health equity
3. Completed application (below)
Eligibility and Application Deadline
• Students currently enrolled in the UIC BSN program, who have not received this scholarship
• Applications must be received on or before Friday August 3, 2012 to be considered.
• All application materials must be submitted electronically to Qiana Wooodson (email@example.com)
For further information, please contact Qiana Wooodson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recipients will be notified of awards by August 15, 2012.