Request edit access
Screen time habits
Before we view Screenagers, take a minute to respond to the following questions. Be honest! Your name is not attached to this. Staff too!
1. I am ...
2. Do you have a cellphone?
3. If you have a cell phone, how often do you send or check texts?
minute to minute I check and send!
several times an hour
several times a day
once a day
4. How much time would you say you spend in front of a screen (tablet, computer, TV, phone) daily? In hours...
less than 1
more than 5
5. Do you use movie/media apps like Netflix?
6. If you answered yes above, how much time do you spend watching movies/shows/videos?
less than one hour a day
2-3 hours a day
4 or more hours a day
7. Do you sleep with your phone near you at night?
8. How often do you text late at night when you should be sleeping? (Say, after 11 pm).
On rare occassions
9. Which social media apps do you use? Select all that apply:
10. Do your parents restrict your screen usage? Check all that apply.
keep cell phone out of room at night
parental controls limit time cell phone/tablet/ device is activated
11. If you are an adult, do you make an effort to reduce your screen time?
Yes, I limit my time regularly
Sometimes, I need to remind myself
I only use screen time for schoolwork
12. How would you characterize your relationship with your device?
I'm addicted. If I don't have my phone/device, I get anxious and irritable.
I always have it on me, but don't feel the need to constantly look at it. It's there if I need it.
I prefer to keep my phone off most of the time. I use it for emergencies only.
13. Do you feel that cell phones are a distraction in school?
14. Do you feel that cyber bullying is an issue that needs to be better addressed?
15. Do you feel that you would perform better in school/sports/work/life if stricter limitations were better enforced on your use of devices?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bourne Public Schools. -
Terms of Service