Duties of an Organizer:
- Be a leader within the group
- Be respectful and unbiased with social media posts when posting as Chicago VGC.
- Be respectful and professional to members of the meetup and the third-party groups that we collaborate with
- Assist with hosting Meetups (once a month)
- Assist with managing the social media accounts
- Participate in online meetings to organize Meetups, events, etc.
Eligibility to be an Organizer are as followed:
- Must have attended at least 3 Meetups
- Must have the ability to help assist in at least one Meetup a month
- Must have the ability to post meaningful and unbiased posts on our FB and Twitter accounts and is responsible to have access to our Social Media pages as an admin.
Organizers are selected by a review of their application and then chosen by current organizers. We are looking for a number of new organizers to be a part of various sub-committees to assist with Meetup planning! We really are just looking for fun and responsible people who want to help make this Meetup great!
Please note that no organizer makes any financial gain by being an organizer and that this is a volunteer opportunity.