Request edit access
Mapping Social Innovation
The Office of Civic Engagement of Dublin City University is building on the feedback from the social innovation conference in 2016 and the ongoing work of the North-South Social Innovation Network by conducting a survey that will map existing networks and potential for collaboration for those working in the field of social innovation.
Your survey responses will be invaluable and serve as the basis for the development of a website which will map the evolution of social innovation by geographic locations, networks and populations it serves both north and south of the border. Our objective is for this virtual site to provide a space where conversations can continue to create strategies for social transformation. Below are the outcomes we hope to achieve through the survey and our mapping website:
• Visibility of social innovaton patterns on the island of Ireland;
• A visual map of change in social innovation across the island of Ireland;
• A list of organisations and networks that share similar challenges;
• Opportunities to discuss challenges and identify solutions in the sphere of social innovation;
• Opportunities to grow your network and identify partners for grant applications;
• Sustainable resources for funding and frameworks for social innovation practices that may be integrated into public
policy can be identified;
• Social and economic impacts that social innovation can have upon local communities can be documented;
• A platform on which to meet peers, create networks, and formulate new ideas where social innovation can be
It is our intention to share information from innovators like you so we can document the impact that societal and economic changes continue to have upon communities north and south. Our organisation seeks to be a facilitator that will enable innovators to collaborate with others and make strategic use of their resources in order to create solutions with the assistance of enterprise, community networks, innovators and government.
Through our mapping of information around social innovation we want to encourage innovators in different sectors north and south to collaborate in your efforts to develop further social innovations and networks across the island. Organisations who join our website can create a valuable resource for themselves and their colleagues as it will be an interactive site where information available will reflect the changes in your organizational mission, resources, and needs of your sectors. Mapping social innovation can allow us to identify existing challenges, sustainable organisations by geographical areas and allow them to share this information with their colleagues.
We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey and would ask that you respond at your earliest convenience. Should you have questions please contact
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dublin City University.