Request edit access
Global Marketing Panel(For Experts)
KITA is recruiting Global Marketing Panel in order to help Korean startups which are preparing to advance to the global market. Seize the opportunity to be the first consumer to experience Korean startups' innovation. Your comments and expertise on the sample goods would be invaluable asset to competent startups in Korea.
Please tell us the e-mail address "you used when creating an account in Kmall24". If you already have an account in Kmall24, please tell us the e-mail address you are using in Kmall24.
Country of residence
Please inform us of the field that you are currently working in. This is necessary information to match the products with your expertise.
Please inform us of your occupation in order to analyze the product reviews based on the reviewers' specialties.
Professional Merchandiser at E-commerce Firm
Professional Merchandiser at Distribution Firm
Employees of Trading Companies
Experience with Korean goods
I haven't used Korean goods before
I have used Korean goods about 1~5 times
I have used Korean goods about 5~10 times
I have used Korean goods more than 10 times
Social Media Address
Please leave us an URL of the social media account you mostly use. (Ex. facebook, instagram, weibo, etc)
Please leave us an URL of previous reviews that you posted before. In case you have difficulties in creating an URL, you can simply copy and paste the review itself.
Have you participated in a program to write a review about products and receive incentives in return? If you have, tell us briefly about the program. (This question is only for those who have relevant experience that can be a reference)
and on public notices within 7 days from the effectuation of the change. KITA places great importance on the protection of members’ personal information.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The Korea International Trade Association (KITA) shall handle personal information or the subjects of information only within the scope of Global Marketing Panel(GMP). It shall provide personal information to a third party, including
, only in the following circumstances in accordance with the Article 18 of Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Where KITA has obtained a consent from the subjects of information
2. Where there is a special clause in another law
3. Where it is judged that the handling of personal information is clearly necessary to protect the life, body or property of the subject of information or a third party when the subject of information or his/her legal agent is unable to express his/her intention or when it is not possible to obtain his/her consent due to unavailability of address, etc.
4. Provision of information processed in a way that specific individuals cannot be identified concerning the need for deriving statistics, academic or market research
5. Where the handling of personal information has gone through deliberation/resolution of the Personal Information Protection Commission (PIPC) as a case where the failure to use personal information outside the designated purpose or provision to a third party makes it impossible to carry out business stipulated by another law
6. Where it is necessary to provide to a foreign government or international organization under a treaty or international agreement
7. Where it necessary for a law enforcement, including a criminal investigation and prosecution
8. Where it is necessary for a court proceedings
9. Where it is necessary for the execution of a sentence, preventive custody or protective disposition
Agreement to Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
Agree to Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
Disagree to Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service