Applicants are eligible based on the following criteria and/or by invitation:
1. Applicant is a rising Junior, Senior, or College Freshman.
2. Applicant has shown servant leadership and has acted as a positive role model for CCT's younger actors.
3. Applicant has participated in the past 3 most recent CCT main stage productions or programs.
Note: Interested parties ages 15-18 who do not meet the above criteria may be considered for application if space allows. Parties who wish to be considered (but do not meet the above criteria) should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to apply. CCT may require those parties to submit a letter of recommendation from a CCT Staff member or Board member at its discretion.
1. Applicant must be available for entire week for which he/she is applying. Interns are placed under one of our staff members and will be assisting educators, instructors and artists. Hours are 7:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, and 7:30am-7:30pm on Friday. Any conflicts should be communicated in writing on the application.
2. After application is reviewed an interview will be scheduled with Education Director and Artistic Director.
3. Decision to use intern will be communicated promptly after all interviews are completed.
There is a manditory curriculum meeting the Sunday before each Workshop Session, at this meeting interns will receive his or her placement and further instructions to ensure a successful and meaningful week for all!
Session I- Sunday, June 2 from 2:30pm-4pm at CCTSession II- Sunday, June 9 from 2:30pm-4pm at CCTSession III- Sunday, July 23 from 2:30pm-4pm at CCT
4. Applicants understand that this is a volunteer internship. All hours can be recorded and used as service hours for the Tennessee Scholars program, or other service requirements. Please note that per TN Scholars guidelines, CCT may not compensate volunteers in the form of currency, or in the form of discounts to volunteers, family members, or others.
Applications must be submitted before May 14, 2019.