Instructions for emailing pictures:
1. Email your pictures to: email@example.com. The name of each file you send must include your first initial and last name, e.g. bsmith-image1.jpg, bsmith-image2.jpg.3. Send at least one picture in portrait orientation (for use on our website)4. Picture size must be a minimum of 400x600px which is equivalent to 240kb (higher resolution is preferred).
The fees for this year’s fair are as follows; please indicate your exhibit needs below.
To exhibit: $145To rent a 8’ long x 2.5' wide table: Add $25To rent a spot with electricity (upon availability): Add $25
Celebrate Newton is a juried fair. The jury will select approximately 55 craftspeople.
The jury invites applications from high quality vendors of handmade crafts across a wide variety of categories including, but not limited to, jewelry, pottery, clothing, artwork, crafts, paper goods, accessories, food products, etc.
NCE reserves the right to make all final decisions on the selection of its Celebrate Newton vendors. We do not offer exclusivity in any category and may limit the number of vendors in each category so that we may offer an attractive mix of products for our customers. In some instances, returning vendors may not be accepted to the this year’s fair.
Once the fair is full, we will develop a waitlist. Vendors on the waitlist will be contacted in the event that a vendor drops out unexpectedly. Historically, a few vendors have been placed off the wait list each year.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, however, artists are strongly encouraged to apply much earlier since the fair is typically full by late August/early September.
Refunds: Booth fees (minus a $45 processing fee) will be refunded if we are able to fill your spot with someone off of the waiting list in advance of the fair. Booth fees will not be refunded if we are unable to fill your spot or if you are a "no-show" the day of the event.
Weather cancellations: There is no snow date. In the event of inclement weather, please visit celebratenewton.com to determine the status of the fair. In the event of a weather cancellation, table rental and electricity fees will be refunded. Exhibit Fees are non-refundable.
Below is information about fair logistics:
• Booth sizes range from approximately 10’W x 6′ D to 10’W x 10’D.
• Set up times: Saturday, Dec. 7: 9am-1pm; Sunday, Dec. 8: 8-10am.
• Breakdown: 4-6pm on Sunday.
• You must provide all materials for your own booth. Tables are available for rental (check option above). Chairs will be provided for all exhibitors.
• Table coverings must reach the floor and overstock must be out of sight.
• There is limited access to electricity. It is available only to artists who have paid the electricity fee.
• You must check-in by 9am the day of the fair and stay for the duration of the fair (10am-4pm).
• You are responsible for your own sales tax.
• You may not display any types of items not included in your application.
• Wireless Internet access is available, however, service can be intermittent, so please be prepared to accept alternate forms of payment.