Request edit access
2022-2023 MWSA Board of Directors Application
Mill Woods Seniors Association (MWSA) is looking for energetic, passionate people to:
- Serve as ambassador for MWSA
- Influence governance policies impacting MWSA
- Enhance the future of seniors in our community
- Offer strategic leadership to articulate MWSA's vision, mission and values
- Provide financial oversight of the viability of MWSA
If you believe in the value of the Mill Woods Seniors Association and would like to be part of the future, we have a chair for you at our boardroom table.
Our expectations are simple. Board members must:
- Hold an MWSA membership.
- Commit to a two year term.
- Adhere to MWSA's Code of Conduct for board members.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Represent MWSA at special events.
- Support the work of the Association in the community.
*Should you have questions regarding the application, being part of the board, or providing 3 nominators please contact,
or call 780-909-4668
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First and last name
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service