In order to help me to better serve our school as English Program Manager, I would very much appreciate your anonymous feedback on my performance this semester. I will certainly take your responses to heart when planning my future professional development and school initiatives next semester and beyond.
The assessment descriptors should be taken as follows:
(1) PD Required: The administrator appears to have little to no familiarity with the concepts/criteria and requires structured professional development to fill this skill gap as soon as possible.
(2) Developing: The administrator is familiar with the concepts/criteria and may have attempted to implement them in the past with mixed success. Professional development would benefit this administrator's practice.
(3) Proficient: The administrator's practice matches the description provided the majority of the time. This level describes solid, expected professional performance.
(4) Exemplary: The administrator is up-to-date on current research regarding this criteria and has effectively implemented the concept/criteria into their daily practice to a high degree.
(5) Not Applicable: Please explain why this criteria is not applicable to your administrator in the comments section below the rubric.
Thank you for your time and candor in completing this survey!
Have a great day!