- Arts & Culture- Local Food & Wine- Nature & Recreation- Health & Wellness
HOW WILL THE CAMPAIGN HELP VISITORS TOUR AND EXPLORE?
1. A CAMPAIGN WEBSITE will feature an interactive map of each of the four themed tours, lists of recommended itineraries, and an activity planner tool for users to customize their own tour itinerary.
2. AN ALL IN ONE PRINT GUIDE MAP will feature listings of participating businesses, organizations, and attractions from Yahk to Riondel as part of an interactive map of the four tours.
3. CAMPAIGN SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS will feature posts about participating businesses and organizations, share news about upcoming events and activities, and allow visitors to share photos and videos from their tours.
WHO CAN JOIN? Local businesses and organizations from Yahk to Riondel who offer a local product, service, or manage a local asset that is related to one of the four themes: Arts & Culture, Local Food & Wine, Health & Wellness, and Nature & Recreation.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?The campaign is FREE for businesses and organizations participating in one of the four themed, self-guided tours.
PAID Sponsorship Advertising is also available for other businesses who offer services to visitors unrelated to the campaign themes (ie. grocery stores, gas stations, etc.)
WHAT DO PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES OR ORGANIZATIONS GET?
- Attraction listing on the campaign website (including in the the web map and activity planner)- Attraction listing in the campaign print guide map- Promotion through regular campaign blog and social media posts
WHEN DOES IT START? HOW LONG DOES IT RUN?The campaign will launch in early summer 2018 and run until Spring 2019.
WHEN IS THE CLOSING DATE FOR SIGNING UP?
Applications are being accepted until APRIL 23rd, 2018. All applications will be reviewed by a panel of the Creston Valley-Kootenay Lake Tourism Advisory Committee.