TAG SC&L connects practitioners and technologists to discuss the latest trends in powering the modern supply chain with technology. Participating at TAG SC&L events is a valuable way for members to advance their careers and meet potential business partners.
TAG SC&L is run by professionals who volunteer their time and skills to the TAG society. Meetings are set in advance prior to the start of the year and will generally run one hour in length. Meeting schedules for the board committees and task forces are determined by need and scope of the initiative.
• Access: Open doors to leverage physical, social, intellectual, and political capital.
• Resource: Provide support in the procurement of human capital and financial resources.
• Governance: Ultimate fiduciary accountability to assure TAG SC&L is fulfilling its mission.
• Ambassador throughout your sphere of influence in support of the TAG agenda.
• Serve on at least one committee.
• Miss no more than 2 consecutive scheduled board meetings and 3 total annually.
• Miss no more than 2 consecutive society events and 3 total annually.
• Assist TAG staff and Board members in finding opportunities and answers to challenges.